Thursday, February 25, 2010

Dinner at Cara's house

I'm simply too bored thus I came to blog abt ytd.

After Fom, Eileen went to sumbit her form with her friend. As they wanted to meet at 6pm, thus me and Shuhui have no idea how to spend the time, thus we decided to go home.

After reaching home, I use my laptop then Kelly, Jiaen, Cheryl and Meichuin came over to my house. There was no entertainment in my house and they didn't bring any movie over, so we were all very bored. And this jiaen cause the clothes to fall.. She like come my house to inspect like that.. see got any changes in my house since the last time she came. I still can rmb why she came over to my house the previous time. She came becoz she wanted to buy vodka frm me, she she came over to take! wad a drinker..

Then we started playing poker. The loser will have to eat fish cracker, then slowly change to eat " ji dan juan". When playing the last round, meichuin says no 1 can help the loser to eat, but in the end she turns out to be the loser, so she have to ate finish 5 or 6 of it. Then jiaen and kelly keep taking frm the tin and eat saying they feel like eating but meichuin say cannot help so they have to choice but to take frm the tin. And thanks to them, most of it is gone.

Ard 5 plus, went out frm home to start travelling to Cara's house. Eileen asked me where m I, and since she going over as well, she waited for me at Yew Tee. So clever of her to board the train without seeing whether I'm in the train or not. Waited for Shuhui at clementi for a while and we went over to NTUC to meet the rest. After buying for the food, we waited for the shuttle bus to Cara's condo.

Her condo is the best condo I had ever seen and her unit cost 1million. That is so rich of her family! Went to view her house and saw 2 air condition in her living rm, 3 televisions, 3 SCVs, her beautiful master bedroom and many more. And i like her sofa, so damn comfortable till Eileen say she wan to slp. Then Shuhui use her phone and keep taking pics.

While Aylward started cooking her spaghetti, we boil the water and add the eh, chicken and tomyam cube into the water. Then finally we can start eating after starving for so long. For ur notice, I feel hungry the moment I reached home frm school. The food is wonderfull, esp the beef, the beef is damn ex. But only a few of us eat becoz the rest are betting on scoccer and they went to temply to pray, so they insist on not eating the beef. So the chicken soup is to cook the beef and CS keep nagging at us not to drip at the tom yam soup there.

After dinner, we started playing poker cards. I keep on win and lose, no luck at all. Then when I earn 60 cents, I bet all for the last round, and YEAH! I won!! If I not wrong, majority of them won. Before we leave, we ate the cake that Cara's parents bought for us. The cake was bought at swiss hotel, and it was nice, but I just dun like the grape.

Went off at around 11.30. While walking towards the bus stop, Eileen was grabbing me coz she so scared, and she was telling me abt the red house and cause my leg to turn soft. While at the bus interchange, we wasn't sure if there is still train available, but when shuhui heard the sound of the train coming, she was so excited. As we saw the train towards ang mo kio is arriving in 1 min, we quickly dash in as we all though it was the last train. And Yeah! we made it, but actually the train we are boarding is 2nd last train. It was a long time since I ran, and made everyone out of breathe..

While walking home was kind of scared actually, coz it was so quiet and thanks to eileen telling me the story which makes me keep thinking abt it. Initially, Kelly ask me to tell her abt it on the next morning, but curiousity kills cat, end up I told her when she on the bed.

Ps. no photos to be uploaded coz other than the 2 cleaning robots, I didn't take any other photos.

this heart of mine was broken at 21:57
0 people tried to mend this shattered heart

Myself & I

    Shu Hua
    14.10.1992
    Admiralty sec
    Singapore Polytechnic
    Diploma in Business Administration

Cravings

    {♥} bags
    {♥} wallet
    {♥} laptop
    {♥} watch
    {♥} own room!
    {♥} new phone
    {♥} mp4
    {♥} PSP

Tagboard