Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Gathering

Well, I'm not blogging about Malaysia trip, I'm blogging about ytd at T3 and some random stuffs at work.

Ytd, hmmm.. since now is 1.21am, so it should be the day before ytd, the same old clique went to T3 for their lunch. I think this is the donno how many times we went there already, and we can actually stay for more than 5 hrs chatting over there. I still remember we got Wal pie for free. :] Its time for me to start saving.. I will seriously start saving once sch reopen for *ahem ahem*. On the 14, which is a sun, met Kelly at cwp after our dinner to buy Idayu's present. We seriously had a HARD time thinking what to buy. So, we ended up buying some SS501 stuffs and a icecream soft toy and we spent like ard 1 hr plus to decide what to buy.

Had fisherman catch for lunch and I swear I will never eat that again. The worst thing is, they re fried the food again which cause everything to be so hard. After our lunch, the icecream cake was served. Yea, its Flamming Passion, but I still prefer Red Velvet coz it look nicer. :] At that moment, Idayu look stunned and we were all fooled by her!! She knew it all along and she was just playing along with us. We were supposed to surprise her but turn around, she surprised us instead. What a good actress, Idayu. After billing, we just couldn't decide where should we go, so we ended up sitting at kopitiam. Idayu still lives up to her character, full of rubbish and craziness. They left at around 6 plus but Kelly and I stayed coz she managed to psycho me to go for the youth meeting at church with them, but the condition I have is that they have to skip the singing part.

Oh ya, Kelly said she love me!! *shy* While waiting for the time to past and for the rest to came over and meet us, we went to ya kun for eggs, bread, coffee for me and tea for her. Being clever of me told her to eat the top while I eat the bottom coz I would definitely can't finish it.

During the service, I just kept messaging with Eileen, but I still got watch the performance, listen to their achievement, and the preaching. Well, the lady who won the beauty competition is my cousin and the 1 who went to compete overseas and won champion is my sis. HaHA XD The service ended quite late and we reached adm at around 12 plus midnight. They were hungry thus we went to mac but unfortunately, Mac was closed for cleaning. Lucky I wasn't hungry, surprise ya? And then home sweet home.

As for today, I mean ytd, went for work. Met Kelly at 2.30pm, and when I was telling her about some card thing, then I realized that I did not bring my micros card! This was not the 1st time I forget to bring already and I feel like I'm getting older already. The way we use to past time is really funny, we listed down some words and try pronouncing it.

During 5 to 6pm that period of time, Kelly was supposed to cover fountain as Hafiz went for break. Then got a moment Kelly hope that I will pass by so that she can tell me to go in and help. The yogurt machine was like so much easier to use and previous one, but the icecream was like so melt-y and so clever of me again to do the topping and Kelly scoop the icecream. And finally the storm is over. I think this was the 1st time both of us inside fountain together. :]

I like the customers today, eat fast and leave fast. There was this family wanted to come in, but when they saw us doing closing and no guests inside already, and he told Kelly that he chose not to come in coz if he comes in, we might go home late. What a nice guy. Oh ya, there was this cute little kid finding his mummy and started crying. Everyone of us literally laughed like hell. He is so adorable.

Floor finished closing at ard 10.10 or 10.15, and we went to help to close fountain. I was supposed to help to close fountain but well, I'm a noob at closing fountain. Luckily, his gf FOC and went in to help to close fountain. Everything was done at 10.35 and we sat down eating and drinking.

So happy that 1 Mexican and 1 Korean are working as well, if not Kelly and I will feel being ostracized. Hope that our plan works! Can't wait for the arrival of that day!! :]

this heart of mine was broken at 01:15
0 people tried to mend this shattered heart

Myself & I

    Shu Hua
    14.10.1992
    Admiralty sec
    Singapore Polytechnic
    Diploma in Business Administration

Cravings

    {♥} bags
    {♥} wallet
    {♥} laptop
    {♥} watch
    {♥} own room!
    {♥} new phone
    {♥} mp4
    {♥} PSP

Tagboard