Thursday, April 01, 2010

APRIL FOOL

Was trying to think of something to fool u guys, but I just can't think of any. 看来我只有被骗的分。Not long ago, I was being fooled by CS already. He tok so much, crap so much and I still believe him!! But this prove that I'm so innocent. Okay, pls dun vomit when u see this.

Moving on, I was crapping with Eileen and XR this few nights till Shuhui cannot take it. My lameness can only be use on them and I donno why. Got once while XR was taking his shower, I spam 11 messages to him. However, he was not surprised. But he thought he was on msn but actually is sms.

- Ŝ h ų Ħ û ą: ok lahz i bomb the zoo then no more zoo ok?
✪ PANDAshuhui: -.-
Ŝ h ų Ħ û ą: flewwwwwww bomb bomb bomb
XIANREN!: how you bomb?
*dead*
- Ŝ h ų Ħ û ą: good
✪ PANDAshuhui: SAVE ME!!!
- Ŝ h ų Ħ û ą: helicopter is coming
XIANREN!: HELLO EILEEN *a snail*
XIANREN!: ops .should be *a snail*
- Ŝ h ų Ħ û ą: *s snail*: Hi
XIANREN!:hello eileen the snail
eileen:*ouch* cactus dont come near me.. *ouch*

Haha.. I noe very lame but was funny lahz.

Well, Happy APRIL FOOL day!!

I said I put everything down already. But, have I?

this heart of mine was broken at 01:32
0 people tried to mend this shattered heart

Myself & I

    Shu Hua
    14.10.1992
    Admiralty sec
    Singapore Polytechnic
    Diploma in Business Administration

Cravings

    {♥} bags
    {♥} wallet
    {♥} laptop
    {♥} watch
    {♥} own room!
    {♥} new phone
    {♥} mp4
    {♥} PSP

Tagboard