Saturday, April 03, 2010

Good friday

Ytd was good friday and work was extremely busy and it feels like it was much more busier than other other public holiday. Hasif did not turn up for work, which means we short of runner and Junming overslept so Agnes ask him not to come, which means we short of another fountain staff. So clever of her right? Everyone was running around to take order, serve water, send food, refill water, clear soiled dishes, clear tables, set tables. Time past extremely fast as we don't even have the time to keep track of it.

Station 3 was alright till customers leaves together. Its like as if they gang up to leave together. Lucky Sir yy stop the queue as we really cannot manage as another 2 staffs went back at 3 and they refuse to stay and help. So heartless right? Although even if they stay, they won't be of much help, but at least there is some. I swear if station 3 ppl went over to station 2 to help, they will have a hard time coming back to station 3. I really want to take my hats off to Kelly and Huda. After 3, most of the time it was only them running the whole station 1 and 2 as Yeyi went in fountatin to help as JM didn't come and Thana have to bill out all the bills.

Anyway Kelly and I was extended till 6 to help them as some of them have to go for break. Oh ya, Lucky Weiting came out at ard 4.30 to help when she was supposed to come out at 5. Idayu went for her short break and daniel went to help ard at station 2. So, Station 3 left with Weiting and me but it was fine as some time was given to us to settle down the station before I let sir yy to put ppl in. When the clock strike 6, I swear the both of us were really freaking tired. I were tired till I could hardly walk and I could barely raise my hands.

Met Thana outside and we made a quick decision on where to eat as we were all starving. Went White's Dog Cafe and it was much more quieter than our restaurant. Couldn't decide on Pork chop or chicken chop so I asked Thana she prefer P or C. Blah Blah Blah and Thana went off at ard 7. Went off to basement one for Yigloo yogurt with Kelly and we chose the same flavour- Wild berry and Original. The yogurt are fantastic and the price are reasonable as well. So go try it now if you have not done so.

Walked around as Kelly was shopping for her shoe, but when she decided to buy, they ran out of stock. Poor Kelly. Oh I mean Odelya. Then we headed to Daiso and Giant as Kelly went to buy some stuffs for her monthly supply. Ask me personally if you are curious to know wad she bought. Oh, and Kelly, I was laughing at your blog when u mentioned about stop laughing. And I seriously had an awesome and eyeopening shopping experience with you.

Oh ya, we stood outside of Earle's for like 5 to 10 mins? to see if they are surviving or not. Waited for Weiting to end work and walk down with her and we went to Bugis as Kelly's dad is driving us home. Went to look at the map to see how are we going to walk and I lead the way. Yeah, you never read this wrongly, I led the way. Kelly instinct tells her that we should walked through the building, but when we walked in further, its getting creepy and creepier so, we turned back. While walking, we saw churches, SMU, and Art Museum and we finally reached the destination. It was funny when Kelly didn't know there were ppl behind and she open the door.

And yup, FINALLY home sweet home. Was dead tired ytd that I feel like going to slp immediately.

this heart of mine was broken at 23:16
0 people tried to mend this shattered heart

Myself & I

    Shu Hua
    14.10.1992
    Admiralty sec
    Singapore Polytechnic
    Diploma in Business Administration

Cravings

    {♥} bags
    {♥} wallet
    {♥} laptop
    {♥} watch
    {♥} own room!
    {♥} new phone
    {♥} mp4
    {♥} PSP

Tagboard